< pan=""> Photocells are almost always used, everywhere, because they cost less. Ignore the sunset/sunrise season changes, no timer is perfect. They are all drifting some "lost" moments and some "gain" moments. After all, no matter where they are installed anywhere in the world, they all need to be reset. When you send someone to adjust the timer, the labor cost will offset the possible cost savings between the timer and the photocell. It runs through a constant power supply with a timer, and your cost is higher. It may not be many, but what happens when the power is interrupted? You send someone to go and reset the timer. Light pole towers are typically operated by photovoltaic cells, especially in parts of the world where sunrise and sunset change significantly. In the equatorial region, the use of timers will be simpler and the cost will be lower. Regardless of which time of year, the sun rises and is more or less set at the same time, so the timer does not have to be reset to adjust the sunrise and sunset. At the place where I live, at this time of the year, the sun is about 2 minutes early every day. If they use the timer, then every month someone will go out and change the timer a few times, or the night light will appear too early, too early in the morning, wasting power. With a photocell, the lamp will be turned on and off depending on the amount of sunlight available. This means that sometimes, when storms and dark clouds come in, the lights may appear during the day, but this is generally rare, so wasting electricity is not too critical. The photocell needs to change a little bit when it is dimmed or brightened to activate or close the circuit. Regardless of whether they point to the sun, they also give them some differences when starting the circuit. This means that a light pole tower may light up before another evening, but they should all light up in the dark.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the factors that affect the fire training tower?
- Hebei and Guangang manufacturers teach you how to install lightning protection towers
- The development and advantages and disadvantages of the light pole tower
- How to prevent rust and corrosion in communication towers?
- What are the advantages of the watch tower?
- Design Standards for Bionic Tree Towers
- Precautions for lightning rods and lightning protection belts
- And Crown Steel takes you to know the chimney tower
- Introduction and use of integrated base station